[jaws-uk] windows 7

Can anyone say if Office 2002 will work with new Windows? I intend skipping vista. I can update in due course to Jaws 11, I will have to update Lunar 6,latter I use to invert screen to black,unless of course anyone in Authority can tell me Jaws 11 will work reliably in monochrome of course? How long should I wait before buying a new Pc ,should I wait till any bugs are sorted out? Dorothy