[jaws-uk] Re: v.6 on cd?

  • From: "Andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:35:32 -0000

Hello Marie, I phoned sight and sound today and was told that the CD's have not arrived just yet they are expecting them in over the next two weeks.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton,
Northamptonshire England,
Contact details
andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype andyshipp50
Echolink M0CEG node 220334,

Home phone +44,0,1604-517007,
Mobile 07773457805,
I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group
All messages are checked by Norton anti virus.
----- Original Message ----- From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>