[jaws-uk] Re: using Ebay

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:16:38 -0700

Darren's reply just made me think and I've checked it out. I haven't actually sold on eBay for a couple of months and it's changed a lot and as he points out, not at all easy. However, buying is still straightforward. eBay are one of those sites where they keep making changes to make it easier as they say, but of course this means as JAWS users we have to get used to a new layout over again and invaraiably it makes it harder for us. But mainly buying stays the same.

Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>