[jaws-uk] Re: update to last mesage

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:00:19 +0100

HI john,

Thanks for the steps.

Only problem now is that I have created a folder but I wish to place Emails
into it.
I don't seem to be able to do this.

I created a folder on my external hard drive called radio anniversaries but
when I attempted to copy the first Email into this folder, it appeared as a
seperate item which I didn't want.

please could you tell me how I get the Email in the folder concerned.

Thanks

Paul.