[jaws-uk] Re: update to last mesage

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 07:46:07 +0100

Paul, it all seems as if Outlook has fouled itself up something rotten.
I was going to suggest ignoring this original message - let it sit
there, it won't do anything.  But now...
All I can suggest is uninstalling Outlook, or probably the whole MS
Office suite and re-installing the lot.  Of course, if you're one of
these people that saves e-mails in Outlook folders it'll be far more
difficult hauling them all out and putting them somewhere else first.
(I don't trust any e-mail program and never leave important stuff in
their evil grasp.)
So save anything you want, then un-install, assuming you have the CD to
get it all up and running again.