From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Alexander Shannon
Sent: 23 October 2010 16:11
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] some questions regarding the Jaws 12 training files.

Hi all,

I've just installed and authorised Jaws 12, from the FS
website, as even though I purchased my copy of Jaws through
Sight and Sound here in the UK, I couldn't find a link to
Jaws 12 on their website.

However,  my question isn't to do with why I couldn't
download jaws 12 from sight and Sound, it's really to do
with some of the daisy Basic training materials for Jaws 12.

When I checked for updates after installing Jaws 12, I found
several sets of Basic training files for Jaws 12, but they
seemed to be numbered in such a way as to imply I was
missing some.  Could this be because I am running Windows XP
32 bit and the missing files are for windows 64 bit so
didn't get downloaded?

For reference, here's a list of the Basic training files
I've downloaded:

The following updates were successfully installed:
   - Basic Training 2 for JAWS 12
   - Basic Training 3 for JAWS 12
   - Basic Training 6 for JAWS 12
   - Basic Training 9 for JAWS 12