[jaws-uk] Re: saving adobe files as text files

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:11:30 +0100

Hi Colin,

If you are using the latest version of Acrobat reader which is version 7,
you have the option of checking for updates on the internet.

I happened to do this a few minutes ago and was presented with a number of
updates including one for multi-lingual support.  I didn't install this
update but it might be worth your while trying that before going any
further.

Note.  If you don't have version 7 yet, you aught to acquire that first and
ensure that you get the full version rather than the basic one.

HTH,

Phil Medway.