list.  See original question that I asked below.         From: Daniel McGee
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 9:59 PM To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Subject:
[jaws-uk] does latest jaws 12 work with the new windows live  assentials 2011

hi everyone subject says it all. I was just checking through updates and found
this. I was just wondering has anyone downloaded it and is it accessable with
Jaws? What do people think? I don't want to go ahead and install it because I
am
worried I might lose all my contacts and I esspecually need them for my music
course I'm doing. The last thing I want to do is download a latest versionfind
out that all my contacts are gone and if I down graded again find that they
were still were not there then I would be really stump! Just wondered for the
brave ones who went ahead and downloaded it, how good was it with jaws I am
mainly talking about jaws 12 but would like to know how jaws 11 works with it
as well. Like the saying goes, "if it isn't broken, don't fix it!" LOL     Many
Thanks  Daniel