[jaws-uk] repair

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 19:28:39 -0000

Hi all, I was downloading the latest updates this morning, I think it's
13.718 I think, and it offered me basic training and the download and also
open book but I don't have open book so ticked the other 2.  When it was
downloaded, it said that I must re[pair my current basic training, where do
I find the repair in Jaws other than on the CD, or is that the only way to
repair?

Mandy