[jaws-uk] Re: realplayer the saga continues

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:11:20 +0100

Paul,

This might seem a silly question but after downloading the program did you
go through the installation? did you get the dialog box asking if you want
to make Real your universal player, and if so, did you select no? if you did
not encounter this, then you don't have the program installed.

Regards,

Pete H.