[jaws-uk] Re: re gurkhas wrights to citizenship in the uk.

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:46:19 +0100

what's this to do with jaws?
----- Original Message -----
From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tafn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<soundings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Seccond Hand"
<secondhand-zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] re gurkhas wrights to citizenship in the uk.

Good Afternoon all,

I would like to apologize for this if it is slightly off topic, but I am
sure you will think it is worthy of your attention and support.

Did you know that there are over 2000 gurkhas who fort for the united
kingdom and who have been refused citizenship in the uk.

If you are like me and think this is disgraceful after all they have done
Please could I ask you all to take five minuets out of your time to sign the
petition for them to get the Wright to stay in Brittan, by clicking on the
link below.

I listened to a station called talk sport and heard about a gentleman who
was a gurkha, and who was very poorly who was told that he didn't have the
criteria to come and live over here even though he had fought for this
country, I was very saddened to here this so signed the petition immediately
so if you feel the same, please please sign the petition and let's hope our
voices can be heard and that government will give these fantastic people the
Wright to live here in dignity.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gurkhas-rights/

Many thanks for your time.

Regards