[jaws-uk] Re: quick reply to dorathy

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:53:42 +0100

Hi   Angela.

I'm glad your enjoying the list.

Unfortunately uncertified, unqualified trainers are very common. A thing that's not only seen in VI training or sales/tech support in adaptive circles.

But I agree it's frustrating nonetheless to have paid for a service and nto received that service.

Feel free to fire out any Jaws questions on here and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig
----- Original Message ----- From: "Angela Purll" <angela.purll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>