[jaws-uk] Re: problem with jaws

  • From: Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:23:32 -0000

Hi, Keith,

I had a similar problem some months ago after installing automatic updates. Luckily for me, a sighted friend arrived and saw the message about video intercept. She downloaded this and I was fine.

The first thing I did was to ask the list how to bring up Narrator, so that I can maybe manage myself if this occurs again.

Best wishes,

Joan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "keith" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>