From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Husna Begum
Sent: 01 January 2006 16:59
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] problem with jaws

Hi,

Does any one know what to do when jaws displays a message saying it can't
intercept video properly? when I click on details it keeps saying jaws has
encountered a problem in unknown. I uninstalled and reinstalled jaws but the
problem is persisting. the problem occurs with jaws version 6.0 as well as
prior versions of jaws. please does any one have any ideas? I am using
windows millennium.

Thanks,
Husna