[jaws-uk] problem with jaws

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:59:26 -0000

Hi,

Does any one know what to do when jaws displays a message saying it can't
intercept video properly? when I click on details it keeps saying jaws has
encountered a problem in unknown. I uninstalled and reinstalled jaws but the
problem is persisting. the problem occurs with jaws version 6.0 as well as
prior versions of jaws. please does any one have any ideas? I am using
windows millennium.

Thanks,
Husna