[jaws-uk] Re: newspaper columns

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:21:36 +0100

Hi David,

I hope the following will be of assistance.  (I culled the text from a
message sent to another list in response to a query like yours.)  If
this all is not adequate, come back again. F.

        Go to format, choose columns, a dialogue box will open.  tab
through and choose the number of columns [the preset radiobutton?] you
want and press OK. Now your
document is formatted to make as many columns as you requested.
2. Now place your curser where you want the next column to start and go
the insert pull down menu, and the first item is break, press enter  and
there will come up another dialogue box and you can arrow up or down to
find
column break and press enter. Now your document will have two columns.