[jaws-uk] Re: new tandom feature

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:07:58 +0100

Hi well I cannot wait for it. My Engineer came and removed Avg and replaced
with a trial version of Nod32 to fix the  Encartis Issue, we ran tests from
both computers, put Lunar  off and back Lunar isn't invasive anyway.
regarding the dropped connection, Abdul spotted a filter disconnected  on
floor, now I have spent hours  feeling around at floor level and must have
missed by a fraction !  A friend did lend me  her cleaning lady a little
while ago and she goes mad with a powerful hoover! Never again. Now why
were Freelists right when they said remove AVG? I really thought the Trojan
attack. had caused permanent damage to my Desktop and Laptop. This is my
first Email to the Jaws list since Abdul left. He was worth every penny I
hope to God the Jaws list works Ok Regards Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>