[jaws-uk] Re: more problems switching on

Hi.  I think it was I that replied before.  I assumed that it didn't
start at all.  If you have had a bad shut down, the machine may scan the
disk before finishing its start up sequence, but it will get there
eventually.  While it's doing this you'll have a blue screen with a
yellow strip increasing from left to right along the bottom of the
screen and resetting a few times.
If it does not start at all, and pushing the space bar doesn't nudge it
into life, then I assumed there has been an error and a message would be
on the screen, which has appeared before Jaws has had a chance to start,
thus sighted help would be needed to interpret this.