[jaws-uk] Re: more internet problems

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:00:12 +0100

Hi

The symptoms you are describing could be the effect of cascading style
sheets, you could try the following...
before hitting the site, change the style sheet processing option in the
jaws verbosity setting for IE to 'ignore all' and then enter the site.

Of course, it could be something completely different...

Luck
Karl