[jaws-uk] look at a web site

  • From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:00:24 -0000

Hi

happy new year to you all.

I am using windows 98 and jaws 4.5

I was wondering could some one with the same system as me look at this web site
for
me? I can get so far then I get no further.

This is a web site for audio described programs and film TV listings on sky

there is a link to click on called sky audio description schedule

the problem is I can go in to one channel for instance bbc 1, but then if I
want to
go to another channel say for instance bravo, I am unable to go in to it, what
happens is it just keeps going back to bbc 1.

Three other friends living quite close to me have no problem with navigating the
site, however they are using xp home, one is using jaws 5.0 and the other two
are
using windoweyes.
Best Regards Susan.