[jaws-uk] Re: (jaws-uk) My new laptop

  • From: "elspeth pearce" <elspeth_pearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:28:47 +0100

Many thanks for this.

Elspeth
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Moty Azrad
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:06 AM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: (jaws-uk) My new laptop

  Elspeth,

  I can help you with your first question about a group for blind-Vista users
with Jaws.
  You have to send a blank email to:

  blindvista-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  and to continue the process, as you sure know.

  Personally, I'm not using Vista yet but I'm considering to use it in two
months or so and I decided to be subscribed there to know and to learn and to
prepare myself for this new operating system.

  Take care

  Moti

  Moti Azrad
  Musician & Piano Tuner