[jaws-uk] Re: jaws with a different sound card

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:43:57 -0000

Cheers for that.

Darren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hunt" <huntp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 5:32 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: jaws with a different sound card

Hi,

JAWS uses the default sound card for your system.

To set this you need to go into Control Panel and then Sound and Audio Devices then go to the Audio tab and select your external card from the Sound Playback Default Device combo box.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>