[jaws-uk] Re: jaws upgrades

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:34:08 +0100

Amaie:

Go to fsactivate.com, that will tell you, with your serial number, what SmA
you have left.

Date: 10/20/09 10:43:00

                Want to find out when you can get an iPhone with Orange?
Register here <https://interest.orange.co.uk/default.aspx>  and we'll let
you know.

                Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in
Scotland, number SC009201

Date: 10/20/09 18:42:00

database 4533 (20091022) __________

http://www.eset.com