[jaws-uk] Re: jaws activation.

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:01:26 +0100

Well, in theory and according to the ULA you're only meant to use jaws on
one machine at the time anyway. With ILM you get 3 keys, so in theory you
can activate it on 3 different machines, but then of course you need to
reactivacte the count by FS.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx