[jaws-uk] Re: help needed with jaws scripts for ad-aware

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 11:39:25 +0100

Hi
OK, just to make this easier for you, I have compiled the scripts using jaws
4.5 and put them into an installer. Please note that I am not the author of
the scripts, but I have done this purely to try to assist.
So, please use the following procedure:
1. Go to the following link:
http://www.hartgen.org/ad450.exe
2. Download the file to your computer and run it.  Jaws will read out some
instructions to you, which are simply to press the enter key three times to
complete the installation process.
3. When you have done this, you will be presented with a message to the
effect that the scripts have been copied to the computer.
4. Now start add aware.
5. I have noted that the author has put a script in the package which will
allow you to press insert+q when add aware is running.  So go ahead and
press this keystroke. If it says that the add aware scripts are loaded, then
the scripts are successfully installed, running and active.
Brian Hartgen