[jaws-uk] Re: funny things

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:33:16 +0100

Hi all,

I have Jaws 7.10 and what ever the latest update is in the update of jaws
installed.

I also have Window-Eyes 5.0 on this computer If I shut down Jaws and start
we up it is fine but if I shut we down and try to start Jaws up nothing
happens I am told I get an error of sorts it says config wnd.

I have to reboot the pc and I have jaws as the default screen reader it used
to work fine any Ideas I am sorry if I am not making it all that clear but
doing my best.