[jaws-uk] Re: funny things

Susan,

On my list the first item is Auto correct and Smart tags is below that, if
it is not in that list maybe someone else can guide you through
configuration manager to turn it off there.

If it is a new computer maybe there are a few things that need to be turned
off in control panel and I will have  to leave that to the experts to guide
you through that

Reguards