[jaws-uk] Re: flash

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 01:04:53 -0000

Which version of JAWS are you using?  With JAWS6.20, you can adjust
verbosity Settings for each Web site that's causing a problem, instead
of switching off things such as Flash Movies altogether.  (Flash buttons
sometimes lead to information not otherwise available.)  (you would use
the insert-v Verbosity dialogue; and agree to save personalized settings
when prompted to do so.  In older versions of JAWS, you would need to
turn off Flash as already indicated.)