[jaws-uk] Re: external hard drive query

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:35:50 +0100

Paul, when you create a folder it will be called new folder till you name it. Using either the delete key or the backspace key delete that and put in the name you want. To rename those you've already created highlight the folder, press f2 and you can then wipe the name and put in the name you want.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>