[jaws-uk] Re: deleting favourites

  • From: "Mike Flood" <Mike.Flood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:33:03 +0000

thank you barry, I had favourites in the Internet Explorer, and it
wasn't as some kind respondent suggested reacting to depression of the
delete key. My mistake I have discovered was not using ctrl-I to go into
favourites, where the delete does work - Pace GB

I had somehow acquired somewhat embarrassing items on my work Pc so was
somewhat exercised!

& before you ask, we're not talking Lib Dem, Or ruth Kelly!

>>> bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/25/06 5:01 pm >>>
I find it easier to use Windows Explorer.  My Favourites are in
c/documents
and settings/barry.  I can move and deletelike any other files.

Barry H