[jaws-uk] Re: cure wanted for all the irritating things Tiddy Rashnie

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:00:23 +0000

You could try setting the Jaws punctuation to "Some" rather than "none". That's the setting I use and it gets rid of most greater signs, full stops and commas, but still speaks odd bits of punctuation.

As for that stripper, I'll have to try it again.

Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
Tiddy I have nobbled the greater than in the manner you described I did not get to a save tab so hope it sticks,by save I mean apply, however if I have chosen the punctuation to be non,wont that mean all punctuation vanishes? or just the greater than? Re that stripper thing, you mean I find something full of what for instance and stick it on the clip board find the Stripper and try to bung it in and that what does it actually do? I mean how does it come out the other end? Dorothy