[jaws-uk] Re: can't navigate round the BBC Iplayer

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 22:18:19 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Have just once again been on the BBC Iplayer and went on the help section.

I then found an accessibility link in which they advise screen reader users
to go to a select from downloads link, instead of installing the Iplayer.

Trouble is, I can't find such a link anywhere.

If and when I do, I shall let you all know where it is.

Paul.