[jaws-uk] Re: can't navigate round the BBC Iplayer

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:15:54 +0100

Hi Ian and Paul, afraid I have got no answers, but just want to confirm that
the things you described Paul, has happened to me also. This was using bbc
radio4 extra. Also another thing I've notice which I also don't like is now
it takes you back to the beginning of a programme when say you ALT F4 out of
it ware as before it remembered where you last left off and continued from
that point onwards to the finish of the programme. The question is now what
can be done about it?
Thanks
Daniel