[jaws-uk] can't navigate round the BBC Iplayer

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:41:26 +0100

Hi all,

Using JAWS 12, Windows XP and IE7.

Tonight, I was listening to a radio programme, via the Iplayer when I
decided to pause it as I had to go out briefly.  I then realised that I
couldn't find a plaly/pause, nor for that matter, any other button I had
seen on there for a good two years or so.

I am now not able to navigate back to the last 40 minutes of the programme I
was listneing to and would very much like to do this, before this show is
replaced on Saturday evening.

Also, when I arrowed down, I got stuck in the edit field and couldn't get
out of it, unless I closed the Iplayer down and restarted it.

There now seems to be a number of unlabelled buttons which is of no helhp to
a Blind person.

I would very much appreciate it if anyone else has found a solution to the
above problems.

Thanks

Paul