[jaws-uk] Re: buying a laptop

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:37:35 -0000

Hallo this is Dorothy Brian Lingard does not seem to be around at the moment but before Health circumstances put a bit of a limit onto his movements he dragged his old laptop from train to train and to one Hotel after another both in Canada and in America , he actually downloaded one version of Jaws in his Hotel bedroom, by plugging into his bedside light asking the Hotel Porter for a bit of a hand, he listened to books on trains as well and this was an old laptop several years old I am sure he will confirm this. He is thinking now about updating his laptop.Regards Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>