[jaws-uk] a system tray icon so that it can be read properly by Jaws 10

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:06:13 +0100

Hi all,

I have an icon in my system tray for the PC Suite package,
but when I read the list of icons in the system tray jaws
only announces that icon as connected or not connected
depending on its status, it doesn't actually say what the
icon is.

I can tell what the icon is if I am viewing it using Magic,
but is there a way to make Jaws say something like PC Suite
connected when it it's connected and PC Suite not connected
when it isn't?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Alexander Shannon