[jaws-uk] Yes did all that and eve spent a fortune on tutors in the home as wellbought all down to the plug in the wall.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 21:24:56 +0100

I did also spend 1 week at Manor House in Torquay now sadly shut was  self
funding and  they did not have any  problems but I did not  use the
programmes such as Express or outlook and it is that situation the problems
arise. Goes save me from the professionals though they can sell very well
but that is about the   well never mind now please forgive me but a  little
first course and maybe Barry or Jim  can have a bash at it can try. I know
the answers  are not  too good but you should know it  also I do not have
the stamina now  and have lost three years of  seeing time so to speak but
if what I  show you helps anyone out there eve    en 1 person it will
havebeen worth while..thanks Joan Now the   possible setting I will send to
you   are only a wee taster  a sort of  Hors D'oeuvres