[jaws-uk] Re: Yahoo Messenger

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:21:03 -0000

Hi Darren

I use Windows Live Messenger myself with no problems whatsoever. I was
training someone the other day and they expressed an interest in Yahoo
Messenger, so I wanted to try it out for accessibility before recommending
it. I think from now on I will be recommending Windows Live Messenger.

Bet on the Grand National and raise funds for Guide Dogs. Email for further
details and how to enter.
barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx