[jaws-uk] Re: Writing to the owner

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:38:18 -0000

Hi, George has suggested sending to him but in his message he in he was the owner, this made me wonder what happened to Steve Hyde Dryden who as far as I know was or so he said the list owner. He I think also has a Training business somewhere in Wales. he used to have a Lakeland address, but when I last saw his address it was One Tel, which most likely means he is now Talk-talk He would often ask questions himself and his partner also joined the list introducing her dog whose name I forget. Glad your husband did not have to stand on his head the other day ! I still think you should send him to classes to learn Jaws so he can help you, that is what Phill Clayton did and he is now making a Desktop for his Vip wife, Phil works in Design and is sighted he uses Dual Monitors. Oh dear I have mixed up subjects better say goodnight

Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Erica Cole" <rebellion220@xxxxxxxxxxx>