[jaws-uk] Re: Windows quirks

  • From: "Derek Naysmith" <derek.naysmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:56:00 +0100

The BCAB has a set of tutorials for using Windows XP, Word, Outlook Express
and the Internet- they come as a set of Word files copied to your PC plus a
DAISY version.  You can get details from
www.bcab.org.uk

Cheers,

Derek

Brian Perkins does crazy things with the shipping forecast: On YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWl0QD9W-Oc
And Charlotte Green poses as the Voicemail messenger from hell at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7VIhcdYNI