[jaws-uk] Re: Windows mail and choosing contacts when sending

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:02:38 -0000

Hi Vanja,

Do you mean using webmail, reading and composing e mails via the
internet of your ISP?

If so, I have tried this also, add recipients etc and found it a
nightmare. If it's just one addressee you want to use, is there not
another link just called addresses, or address book? In here, I have my
contacts list with several checkboxes against each entry.

One for the To, one for cc, one for bcc and one for delete entry etc.
After checking the boxes I just hit return on the last e mail addie I
have marked and that seems to work, it takes you to the new message and
the relevant addresses are in the boxes as intended.

hth,

Robin