[jaws-uk] Re: When The PC Becomes Muted

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:27:18 +0100

Hi I have only just spotted this as OE expand and collapse is playing up So Andrew was right in principle but you do not type omitting quotes Sounds and Audio devices but exactly what you write is it all one word lowercase then does the Vol for Volume rise from dead, are you sure this fixes Mute? not just raises the Volume? Thanks very much I am hoping the information I sent to Kevin off list will enable him to contact James Watt of Toshiba directly and kind helpful treatment since his special interest is Vips, the hard part was locating him in the first place and avoiding being routed around the Globe.

----- Ori
ginal Message ----- From: "orhan deniz" <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>