[jaws-uk] Website query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:42:29 +0100

HI all,

Please could someone have a look at the following website for me.

the address is:
www.joicardwell.com

Joi Cardwell is an american singer who's music I have listened to for some
time now.

I first visited her site back in 2006 and whilst I could hear the available
tracks, I was unable to access other parts of her site.

a year or so later, the site was removed for a time but it's now back.  the
trouble is that it now seems a little lesss accessible than before.

I had been in touch with Joi over the past few eyars, making her aware of
the dificulties people like myself face when accessing some websites.

She told me that we would be kept in mind when the new site has started up.

So, if anyone could give me some feedback on the site then thath would be a
great help.

I plan to contact her at some point and so any useful info you have would be
helpful.

Regards

Paul.