[jaws-uk] Website nightmare

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:37:21 +0100

Hi,

Using IE7, JFW10, XP, could anyone please tell me why trying to plan a
journey on the Citylink website is so difficult and inaccessible?

If anyone's got time and looking for a challenge, please go to
www.citylink.co.uk and click on journey planner. Try selecting an
Edinburgh to Aberdeen route for an imaginary date and time and see how
you get on.

I've tried fiddling around with verbocity, graphics, links settings but
either I'm just dumb, or the website is a disgrace. I've no idea how I
did it, but I eventually got edit fields to appear but the labeling is
out of sinc and I reckon it's mouseover navigation of sorts?

Any tips on how to attain some success would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Telecoms
Edinburgh College of Art,
74 Lauriston Place,
EDINBURGH EH3 9DF.

T: +44 0 131 221 6000
E: r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx
W: http://www.eca.ac.uk

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201