[jaws-uk] Re: Web4Blind Project - Looking for UK & Irish-based volunteers

  • From: Web4Blind Project <web4blind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:35:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joan,

Our web site should be accessible via a screenreader or other assistive
technologies.  This site does not require you to log-in and will not direct you
to a log-in page.

We are asking for people interested in the study to contact us from their own
personal email account, addressing the email to a shared Yahoo mail account
(web4blind@xxxxxxxxx), allowing our whole team to check if there are any new
participants available.

If you or any other list subscribers would be interested in participating in a
questionnaire discussing experiences with the Internet, we would really like to
hear from you.  Please contact us at web4blind@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Ravi
Further details of the project available from : www.web4blind.org

Joan Muir <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, all I can say is that I couldn't even get to the Email spot to reply to
Ravi. I found myself on a Yahoo site where I could log in, etc.

I'm disappointed in that they are seeking to help blind folks but I found the
thing confusing. I did however visit the website as suggested.

Best wishes,

Joan.