[jaws-uk] Re: Web mail

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:56:27 -0000

Barbara,
I tried to find a webmail that works well with Jaws, and the only one I came
up with was the one Andrew mentions: http://www.accessiblemail.com. Why do
you need/want to use webmail? With Jaws it's much easier to use an email
that you can access from Outlook Express. Outlook Express is very easy with
Jaws and you can use it with Yahoo mail, Hotmail etc.
but in my case in order to use webmail I have to go on the internet and bypass outlook express, the reason for using webmail is if I can't log on to my email using outlook express this is usually when my isp is playing up.