[jaws-uk] Re: Volume Control in System Tray

Thanks for your ideas on this.  Phil, your idea of the shortcut on the
desktop with keyboard shortcut, is a great idea.

I've also since discovered another way as well, as follows:
Jaws key + F11 to go to system tray, V to go to volume, alt + L to do a Left
single click,  then you just have the volume controls displayed so now you
can arrow or Page up and down to increase/decrease volume, then alt + F4 to
exit.

But it's not as quick as the shortcut on the desktop.

This has all made me wonder - whatever happened to macros in Windows?  I'm
sure in the old days it was easy to create macros to automate certain
things, now I can't even find macro in Windows Help pages.

Belinda