[jaws-uk] Re: Virtualising Window

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 22:51:56 +0100

Hi, Barry,

Well, I can't even get to advanced. When I go via the system tray I have a tree
view with various things that I open. However, I don't know where to go then as
advanced doesn't seem to be an option.

Pest of a thing this is. Thank you for your suggestion. I probably have the
wrong settings so that's why I can't find advanced.

Best wishes,

Joan.