[jaws-uk] Using copy and paste in Office 2007

  • From: "Robin Drodge" <rdrodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS E-mail List" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:48:04 -0230

Hello to everyone on the list, I was wondering if someone could help me out
if they can with an issue that I am having right now.  I am using JAWS
9.02152 and Office 2007.  I also have Vista on my computer.  While in the
Internet or in other programs such as Outlook or Word when I try to copy
something and paste JAWS does not do anything and it is not reading me what
I just copied and pasted into Outlook or Word from the internet or from
whatever I am using.  JAWS does tell me when I have items selected but it
does not say copy and then it does say paste but nothing seems to happen and
I can't tell that anything has been pasted into a program.  However, someone
with sight says that it does happen so I am wondering if anyone may know if
there is an issue with this.

Thanks in advance.

Robin Drodge