[jaws-uk] Using Jaws With Microsoft project 2003

Hi.
got a subject about project management at my college this semester as part of
the web design course.
asked freedom scientific about scripts for ms project 2003, but only for 2000.
the main problem, is i have, that if i arrow down, it only tells me the view,
and not the content of the cell, unless i tab across.
so how do i use ms project 2003 with jaws?
got any tips at all, like how to import a spreadsheet, edit resources, set
tasks, durations, and milestones, and dependencies.
if any one can help let me know.
would like to use this software, but have to use microsoft excel, instead.
cheers marvin.